Our Ventures Must:
1. Be scalable beyond the local level
2. Have a positive impact on girls and women in remote or slum areas
3. Operate under a sustainable business model
Stage 1 - From Idea To Investment
An early stage business that fulfills this criteria proceeds to stage one.
At this point the team at Kukula Fund develops the venture, from idea to Investment.
1. The venture is tested on a small scale.
2. After testing, we re-develop, re-do, and test again.
This stage goes on until we are 100% satisfied with the outcome.
3. The idea verified and readied for Investment.
Stage 2 - Distribution On the Market
We only allow investment in tried, refined and scalable ventures with a proven
positive impact for women in high-density or remote communities.